Squares Fundraiser for the Big Game
In the week leading up to the Big Game, we are going to play a Squares Game with proceeds going back to the Foundation! If you are not familiar with the game, you can take your pick from 100 squares on the board. Once all squares have been selected, we will randomly pick numbers from 0-9 for each team in the Big Game, and assign that number to a particular row or column. These numbers represent the last number in the score of each team. In other words, if the score is Eagles: 17 - Chiefs: 14, then the winning square is the one with an Eagles number of 7, and an Chiefs number of 4.
Since this is a fundraiser, 75% of the proceeds will go toward ZeroZero, and the other 25% will be distributed among the players with a winning square after halftime and the end of the game. Squares are $10 a piece and can be purchased using our Stripe page. This is an honor system, so please only select the squares you donated to.
Winnings Breakdown for Squares
75% of the earnings will go to ZeroZero and 25% will go toward the prize pot.
- End of 2nd Quarter: 25%
- End of Game: 75%
Thank you again for your participation!